The Don Rowe Blog
New Product Alert! Wagan ProLine Series with Surface Mount Technology
We are happy to announce the new Proline Series with Surface Mount Technology by Wagan Tech is now available. Wagan is currently offering this series in a 5000 watt, 8000 watt, and 10000 watt model.
What is Surface Mount Technology?
Surface Mount Technology (SMT) is a method of manufacturing circuit boards that offers greater reliability, better efficiency, few stray RF emissions and a compact size. Wagan’s new SMT units are 28-54% smaller in size and 36-52% less in weight. You read that correctly, you are getting the same amount of output and quality of inverter from Wagan with less size and weight!
What features does this series offer?
- Wagan’s True-Rated Power Technology, power tested and rated at a period of 24 hours of continuous usage at full load.
- 2X surge capability.
- LED ammeter and volt bar graph.
- Multiple 15 amp outlets.
- AC Hardwire Terminal Block
- An aesthetically pleasing glossy black exterior.
- Heavy-duty solid mount terminals that offer greater flexibility in securing cables
- Remote switch included
- Temperature controlled cooling fan
- Overload, overheating, low voltage, and high voltage protections
- 90% Maximum efficiency
- Modified sine wave output
- 2 Year manufacturer’s warranty
Where do I get one?
We have all three sizes available and ready to ship today. Just click at the link below to explore these exciting new inverters.
As usual, do not hesitate to contact me at 1-800-367-3019 or Patrick@donrowe.com with any questions, purchases, or concerns you have.