The Don Rowe Blog
New Product Alert! Wagan Tech Slimline Series with Surface Mount Technology
Earlier this year we announced the arrival of Wagan Tech’s new Proline series power inverters with Surface-Mount Technology (SMT). We are now excited to have available the first Wagan Tech Slimline Series to incorporate SMT. The 3722 Slimline 1500 inverter is a promising improvement to its predecessor with greater reliability, better efficiency, fewer RF emissions and the addition of dual 3 amp USB charging ports. All of this, combined with an extended 2-year warranty makes the Slimline 1500 perfect for mobile use in vehicles, boats, RVs, or trucks. It also works great for outdoor activities like tail-gating and camping. Here is a full break down of all the specifications on this inverter.
- 1500 watts of True-Rated continuous power, tested and rated for a period of 24 hours
- 3500 watt surge capability
- Two LED status indicators
- Three 15 amp AC outlets.
- Two 3amp USB ports (shared)
- Temperature/load controlled cooling fan
- Aesthetically pleasing black exterior
- Overload, overheating, low voltage, and high voltage protections
- 90% maximum efficiency
- Modified sine wave output
- 2 year manufacturer’s warranty
- Includes 42” cables
As you can see this quality inverter has a lot to offer at a reasonable cost. We look forward to seeing what models Wagan releases next. If you are interested in this inverter or have any questions feel free to contact me at Patrick@donrowe.com or 800-367-3019.